Summer worker / Internship / SW-Developer
We are looking for YOU! We will grow our staff and have several positions open.
We are Market leader in health-care patient flow management solutions in Finland.
We provide Akseli-system covering
• Self-enrollment for reserved appointments,
• Queue management and patient identification e.g. for emergency services and laboratories,
• Built-in electronical information system for hospitals,
• Call-in functionalities and patient flow management reporting and monitoring,
• Need-based enterprise resource management solution (Akseli Time Management).
Apply now if
• you like open source
• you are passionate about what you are doing
• you take responsibility to develop our environment further and strive to improve stuff
• you can find information and filter out misinformation
• you are self-motivated to evaluate options and select the best solution for the problem
• Advanced understanding of Java
• Experience with Object Oriented Design
• Familiar with Software Design Patterns
• Able to communicate with non-technical users
• Able to work in a team environment
• Experience with Testing Frameworks and Processes
• Linux and scripting languages (e.g. Bash)
• Experience with other object-oriented programming languages
We like to work together with people who have a positive attitude and can work independently. We have international working environment and our company language is English.
To apply, please send You CV to us by Friday 9th of February 12 AM to email@example.com. Invitations to the interviews will be sent immediately after that in the afternoon 9th of Feb.
Interviews will be held on Monday 12th of February from 13 o’clock up to 18 o’clock.