X-akseli Oy is a leading Finnish customer flow management software and service provider specializing in healthcare. Our customers consist of the largest hospital districts, munipalities, and cities in Finland.
Do you want to take part in building great high quality software products for a market that makes a difference? Do you want to join a constantly improving professional software team?
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our path to success.
You will be making sure that the quality of our software product surpasses our customers’ high expectations. You will be collaborating with our product owner, software developers, QA experts and other stakeholders. You will be working with test automation strategy, automated and manual testing, quality assurance process development, and supporting your team members to further develop their test automation skills and practices.
- You have demonstrable multi-year experience in testing.
- You actively develop your quality assurance and test automation skills.
- You are well-versed in agile software processes, continuous integration, and performance/security testing.
- You have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have experience in technologies such as Linux, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Robot Framework, Selenium, and applicable test automation tools that will help you succeed at work.
We offer you a very interesting and versitile job at a growing and developing company (Deloitte Technology First Top 50 three years in a row), the best product, a great team, and the possibility to evolve and grow with us and our product.
If you find this position interesting for you, please provide us information about yourself right away. Please submit your application and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact:
Head of product development