Are you an inspirational and forward-thinking marketing professional who wants to work with the development and digitalization of Finnish and Swedish health care in a company experiencing strong growth? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow into a management role where you work actively in developing marketing strategies and tactics in a relaxed and multinational team?
Then we have the perfect role for you! X-akseli is now looking for a Chief Marketing Officer in Espoo to grow and develop the marketing function within X-akseli in Finland and Sweden. The role is new in the company and part of the management team in Espoo.
A few words about us
X-akseli is today the leading supplier of patient flow systems in Finland. The Company’s Head Office is located in Espoo, Finland, with international operations currently commencing in Sweden.
As a CMO at X-akseli, you will:
- Put your marketing skills into practice by building and leading an international team that you will help to build.
- Have the ownership of our brand, presence in the web, at events and in other relevant media.
- Get to be creative yet goal oriented when aiming to build up lead generation.
- Have fun! It might happen in Espoo, or Sweden. And we are growing. Oh, so much growth. We love it!
- Join us while we grow our private equity backed company to be the leader of our field within the Nordics.
- Get bored in the management team meetings. Yeah, we know. It’s a hassle, but we really want you here.
What we would like you to be
We are looking for a curious, highly driven and business oriented marketing professional.
More precisely, we believe that you meet the following requirements:
- You get things done. You don’t only lead, but also do.
- You have a Master’s (or Bachelor’s) degree in business, IT or a related field.
- Experience from or a strong interest in IT / SaaS marketing
- Excellent knowledge of modern marketing tools including marketing automation, website management etc.
- Experience in or eagerness to work with brand renewal
- Prior experience and interest to lead dynamic teams/projects, preferably in the digital area and B2B
- Excellent communication and content creation skills in Finnish, and fluent English
- Ability to work in a creative and proactive manner under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
In this recruitment, we are working in collaboration with Mercuri Urval. Please send your CV and cover letter in English through www.mercuriurval.com ref.no. FI-15044 no later than February 25th.
For additional information, please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +358 407567316.